Sunday 14 December 2014

Dior Christmas Collection 2014 - Mono Fusion Shadow 'Mirror'


Continuing on from my last post here's another piece from the Dior Christmas Collection 2014, and this time it's the Mono Fusion Eyeshadow in the shade Mirror.

I'll fully admit that when I bought this product I thought it was going to be okay... Nothing special, just okay but I'm pleased to say that I was massively wrong, I think that actually out of everything I bought from the holiday collection (Christmas collection? Holiday collection? Whatever!) this might be one of the things I'll get the most use out of.

The mono fusion shadow is a pressed pigment style of shadow, something I'm sure we're all fairly familiar with and as such it works bets when packed on with a flat brush or fingers, which is how I applied it in these photos - utilising the tools God gave me and all that! It does come with a little brush - pictured in the top photo - but other than to get in under the lower lashes and stuff it's probably not going to get a whole load of use!

It looks a lot more gold in the pan and in the swatch than it actually transfers on the lids, where it instead seems to become a more iridescent glow albeit with a gold base. In these photos the shadow is on alone but I think this will be absolutely beautiful pressed on over more pigmented shadows. 

There is a fair amount of fall down with this product, but nothing that can't be cleaned up with a little wipe of the finger and some concealer - I just put mine on after I've done my eyes rather than wasting product beforehand!

So overall? A glowing recommendation from me for a beautifully glowing product - get your mitts on this one before it goes! 






1 comment:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Such a lovely festive neutral shimmer. Very nice on you! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete